Our end-client based in Brussels, Belgium requires an SAP Fiori / UI5 developer. You will integrate the existing Fiori team and will participate to the development of new Fiori applications for SAP Enterprise Asset Management module (previously called Plant Maintenance).
The developer should have good knowledge of Fiori Front-end, Gateway and classical back-end S4 ABAP technology.
A strong knowledge of these Netweaver technologies and proven project experience (minimum 5 years) is required. Expertise in coding, debugging, authorizations and unit testing is essential.
5 days per week from the 14th April 2020 until 31st December 2020
Due to the Corona Virus (Covid-19) situation, remote working is permitted until the travel restrictions are lifted. At that point the client will expect you to work onsite in their Brussels office.
- Excellent Fiori/UI5 front-end skills
- Good understanding of the configuration in the Fiori Launchpad
- Good ABAP coding skill
- Excellent debugging skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with S/4 HANA is a plus
- Experience with SAP EAM/PM is a plus
- Good technical documentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Both Dutch & French are required. You must be good in at least one of these languages and intermediate in the other.
- Must have strong English for documentation
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: email@example.com or alternatively call on Steven Scheldeman +32 (0) 494/41 10 65. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.