Product Owner – Location Erembodegem
As Product Owner you are assigned to one or more development squads and responsible for converting the product vision into clear product features. You are the essential link between the product management and the development team(s) that build and optimize various online applications that our customers use to access our very popular entertainments products.
- You work closely with product management, in continuous consultation with squad leads, TechOps, Data Intelligence, software engineering and UI/UX professionals.
- You create and define product requirements and support development teams with converting product vision into new products or features.
- You plan, prepare and prioritize product feature development and product backlogs in accordance to added business value (ABV).
- You attend daily standups, provide backlog management, iteration planning, resolve product development challenges and elaborate user stories.
- You mitigate impediments that impact sprint and deployment objectives.
- You drive product deployment planning and set expectations for delivery.
- You report to the lead of the assigned squad(s).
- You obtained a higher degree in Computer Sciences, ICT Engineering or similar.
- You have several years of professional experience in a similar role and in building and implementing software technology, ideally in the e-commerce or game development industry.
- You are an outstanding communicator who uses appropriate language at all levels -both spoken and written- in English, and (ideally) in Dutch.
- You are experienced in working according to Agile principles (scrum, kanban).
- You are an expert in software development lifecycle and engineering processes.
- You have excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- You are an advanced user of the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence etc.)
- You have an innovative mindset; you are creative as well as rigorous with an eye for detail while always keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- You are an analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- You have a good sense of urgency, excellent prioritization skills and are capable of working in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
- You are a team player who derives satisfaction from working closely with others.
If interested, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to hearing from you!