DevOps Engineer– Ghent (Belgium) – Freelance 12 Month+
I am currently working with a client who is looking for a DevOps Engineer to assist in their deep learning projects.
– They use a toolstack with Kubernetes, Helm, and various other challenges
that comes with GPU scheduling and high-performance data flows.
– You will be involved in the development and maintenance of site reliability and
supportive tooling for our AI deployments.
– Collaboration with colleagues from UX Designers, Product Managers,
Frontend and Backend Engineers.
– There is the possibility of a lot freedom and independence in this role.
Skills: – Strong Experience in Linux
– Experienced in Monitoring and Logging tools
– Good knowledge of Kubernetes with Docker
– Experience with professional Web processing or development
– Good Knowledge in Python for backend development
– Advanced knowledge of the HTTP stack
– A passion for performant, API-driven services
– A highly curious mind that is eager to get involved with the team
Details: – Location: Ghent
– Start Date: ASAP
– Contract Length: 12-month+ Contract
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date
CV with a contact number to: email@example.com or call Steven
Scheldeman at +32 (0) 494/41 10 65. Please feel free to pass this advert on to
other suitable candidates.